 |
| Sample |
 |
| Nervously Seeking Feedback |
putting yourself out there is scary. that thought just dawned on me as my exhibition draws closer. I am nervous, just a little...okay a whole lot. The feeling of elation though cannot be traded for anything when you finally see your work materialize. I know that i have a lot of work still to be done on my craft as a photographer and self proclaimed writer and perhaps self proclaimed photographer as well. That will come in time, i am willing to put the work in. I was all gushy on friday when i got to hold my first sample photograph in my hands. Did i mention i am only slightly nervous.
If you are in freetown, do pass through on friday, march 2nd. 7pm onwards at Bliss Patisserie. I just got confirmation that St. Mary's super market on hill station will be giving me 12 bottles of wine...FOR FREE.
Graditude.
fambul dem this is how we do...
No comments:
Post a Comment